Joe’s Model Trains Co. has developed a mini paint roller specifically designed to paint model railroad track. It comes in two sizes…one for Z / N / HO scales and one for larger track like O / S scales. Each size is adjustable and includes rollers and extra disks to easily paint all sizes of rail.
- Model Railway Videos
- How to Make Realistic Scenery for Model Train Layouts & Dioramas
- Painting Rocks – Model Railroad Scenery
- How To Paint Model Railroad Backdrops with Rob Spangler
- Painting Model Railway Tunnels. Part 2.
- Painting track and cleaning rails on my modern day HO Union Pacific train layout
- Painting small figures – Detailed guide DIY
- How To Weather model railroad track – Very Easy!!!
- HO Scale DCC Train Layout Run-bys Vol. 1
- Rusty rail paint job
- Layout Update – Painting the track
- Quickly weather model train track fast and easy
- MODEL RAILROAD PAINTING HOW TO MAKE A WHITE CSX CAB.wmv