M/V version of the video – the absurdity of it all still brings a smile ðŸ™‚Â And look at the view count!
The phrase “Gangnam Style” is a Korean neologism that refers to a lifestyle associated with the Gangnam District of Seoul. The song and its accompanying music video went viral in August 2012 and have influenced popular culture worldwide since then. “Gangnam Style” received mixed to positive reviews, with praise going to its catchy beat and Psy’s amusing dance moves (which themselves have become a phenomenon) in the music video and during live performances in various locations around the world. In September 2012, “Gangnam Style” was recognized by Guinness World Records as the most “liked” video on YouTube. It subsequently won Best Video at the MTV Europe Music Awards held later that year. It became a source of parodies and reaction videos by many different individuals, groups and organizations.
- Model Railway Videos
- Bear On Couch Way Too Chilled Out To Eat You
- Harrison Ford can tell a joke better than you can
- Blade Runner 2049 Review – An Enormous Visual Extravaganza – Leaves You Gasping
- India Starts work on Bullet Train line with 12bn Loan From Japan
- Train conductor speeds through flooded station and soaks commuters with dirty rainwater