He may be scruffy-lookin’, but he ain’t no nerf-herder.
Harrison Ford appeared on The Tonight Show in what is possibly the most low-fi interview ever. No matter how peppy Fallon gets, Ford stays stalwartly chilled out. So chilled out that Fallon busts out some of Ford’s favourite scotch Bruichladdich (10 points to Gryffindor if you can pronounce it).
The two then proceed to tell jokes, and Ford’s glacial delivery is absolutely brilliant, and not just because he tells a joke about ice… gives a whole new meaning to deadpan.
Conclusion: don’t we all wish we could chill with Harrison Ford.
- Model Railway Videos
- York Model Railway Show 2014
- Märklin HO Digital DCC Freight Train Starter Set
- Painting Model Railway Tunnels. Part 2.
- Bear On Couch Way Too Chilled Out To Eat You
- Blade Runner 2049 Review – An Enormous Visual Extravaganza – Leaves You Gasping
- India Starts work on Bullet Train line with 12bn Loan From Japan
- Train conductor speeds through flooded station and soaks commuters with dirty rainwater