Ryan Gosling plays an LAPD officer heading for an encounter with Harrison Fords character Deckard in a film whose sheer scale leaves you gasping.
This is a visually staggering film,¬ it must be experienced on the biggest screen possible. Blade Runner 2049 is a spectacle of eerie and merciless vastness, it is at times satirical, tragic and even romantic.
This is the sequel to the 1982 sci-fi classic, directed by Ridley Scott and based on Philip K Dicks novel Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?, starring Harrison Ford as a blade runner, a futureworld cop whose job is to track down and kill disobedient almost-human androids known as replicants. The 2017 follow-up simply couldn’t be any more of a triumph: a stunning enlargement and improvement.
It alludes to films the first Blade Runner helped inspire, such as Camerons The Terminator, Spielbergs AI Artificial Intelligence, Nolans The Dark Knight, Andrew Stantons WALL-E and Spike Jonze’s Her.
- Model Railway Videos
- York Model Railway Show 2014
- M√§rklin HO Digital DCC Freight Train Starter Set
- Painting Model Railway Tunnels. Part 2.
- Bear On Couch Way Too Chilled Out To Eat You
- Harrison Ford can tell a joke better than you can
- India Starts work on Bullet Train line with 12bn Loan From Japan
- Train conductor speeds through flooded station and soaks commuters with dirty rainwater